Emoji Valentine Bags
How about using these emoji Valentine bags? They are super cute and your students would have so much fun choosing a face and creating them!
What you need:
1. Small yellow bags from Michael’s craft store
2. Construction paper
1. Select the emoji faces that you want to provide
2. Cut all those pieces out from colored construction paper
3. Sort all the pieces so that students may have easy acces to their emoji selection
4. Glue the pieces on the bag
5. Allow to dry
6. Use the emoji party bags to collect Valentine cards
Emoji Photo Booth
Wouldn’t your students love an emoji photo booth on Valentine’s Day?
All you need is:
1. Paper or fabric background ( I used a twin size sheet)
2. Small emoji party plates ( I used clothespins to attach them to a string)
3. Emoji pillows from Wal-Mart
4. Props on a stick
That’s it. Have fun!